- This event has passed.
Manifest Your Destiny – 10 week Online Meditation Course
October 7, 2021 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm$255
online: 10-Week Kabbalah Meditation Course
You are invited to join a 10-week exploration of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. The wisdom of Kabbalah is the wisdom to receive. The Kabbalistic Tree of Life is a Roadmap to Enlightenment.
- Experience the power of the 10 spheres, the forces that govern the world
- Learn to live consciously
- Find your purpose
- Become the creator of your reality
- Strengthen and trust your intuitive perception
- Develop your sixth sense
- Learn to create absolute harmony and interconnectedness
- Enter a level of existence where you experience eternity and perfection
- Create miracles in your life
Comprehensive class material will be e-mailed following each lesson for your at home study.
Students who completed Dorit’s meditation classes at the Center for Integrative Medicine at UPMC and at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield experienced the following benefits:
- 75% improved sleep
- 74% decreased pain
- 82% improved concentration and energy level
- 92% decreased anxiety
- 100% improved well-being and ability to cope with stress
You can expect to experience these positive benefits from this course.
Classes take place every Thursday starting October 7. to December 16. 2021
from 7 – 8:30 pm EST
(no class on Thanksgiving, November 25.)
Via Zoom Invitation upon receiving your payment.
$ 255 USD
Please be inspired by the testimonials and see how a meditation course with Dorit will benefit you:
Thank you Dorit! I loved every meditation, and enjoyed every class. Kabbalah is much richer and real to me now, and I am excited about the insights and changes I’m experiencing. I have a much more embodied sense of ease, happiness and newness. It’s a big beautiful world, and you are a bright light.
Thanks for the awesome 10 weeks, Dorit! Dreams are coming true!
Read more testimonials!
E-mail Dorit at email@example.com or call 412 – 925 – 0812 for more info.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds. It is the responsibility of the student to appear in class on the correct day and hour without additional notice.